I specialize in home interior organizing with an emphasis on the quick-start project. Changing the look and feel of a previously cluttered space for maximum impact. Each area is evaluated by your current and potential uses. I strive to make the experience as much fun as possible while giving you tips to help maintain for the future.
Client Organizing Options
Participate as much or as little as you’d like. You choose what works best for you. The goal is to create a space for your working life and do it efficiently, with as little stress as possible.
Option 1 - Client and organizer work together entire session. This allows us to start quickly and set up space designed to your working preferences.
Option 2 - Client is available during session to periodically consult with on sorting and set up.
Option 3 - Client is available for the first 20 minutes to review plan and discuss final details.
I work quickly and keep the focus on your goals. We touch base throughout the entire session to make sure we stay on track. I respect both your time and budget.
billed per hour with a 2 hour minimum - maximum 6 hours per day.
1) 20 minute Project Review (phone / email)
2) Provide stock storage materials at cost
3) Removal of one (1) carload of donation items
4) Follow up email
5) Travel charges apply to those 25 miles or more from office
1) Purchase of additional storage materials
2) Mileage above 20 miles
3) In-home consultation charged by the hour
4) 2 hour charge for cancellations within 24 hrs
**Payment is due on day of service.